Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More from Quilt Market

Okay, so I have been quiet the past few days. It is not for a lack of good finds... quite the contrary!

We have been not only finding great stuff, but finding new ways of bringing it to you. Lots of meetings, late nights and scurried note writing.

Have no fear, while not in sync with live action, I still have lots of goodies to share with you!

This is the this is the loot from Sample Spree.




I absolutely love the "Box of Candy" from Moda.



Summary:

Hot Colors:
1. Orange - need I say more.

2. Taupe/gray nuetrals




Craziest Novelty Theme:
Michael Miller Gnome




Most Fun Notion Item:
Make Your own "Ugs" like boots with these Simplicity bottoms



Are we done with birds?

Birds and owls, while still prominent did not overtake market. I didn't feel like I was in an Alfred Hitchcock movie this weekend. Still fun and whimsical, just selectively positioned.

No comments: