Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Market has been spectacular. A little bit of history - Obama stayed in our hotel last night and Chelsey Clinton was in the hotel across the street. Quite interesting to be in the middle of the political hype while attending our tiny little quilt market in comparison.

It has been exhausting and exhilerating.

Check out all the goodies I am stuffing in my suitcase!

I will finish posting my finds on Monday.

Make sure to make your reservation to attend the post-Market wrap-up at the store on Wednesday evening, May 28 at 6:30. I will have new patterns and books to show you. Some fabrics to preview as well I will be able to answer all of your questions. They sent me home with some good bling - it will be worth your while to come!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ok, you know you're addicted to quilting when...you're cursing the fact that you have Brewer Tickets for Wednesday night and trying to figure out just what to tell your hubby to get out of going...

Jen said...

Ohhh, and those COLOURFUL patterns. I just looked them up online and I HAVE to make one. NOW, YESTERDAY.

Susie said...

Julie,
Your blog is very interesting. Thank you for doing it. It seems like we are right there with you...well almost!! Can't wait till the 28th to see all of the great things you are getting in.
Susie